5/18/12

On Wisconsin!

This Sunday, I get to wear a cheaply made black gown, smile for cameras, and finally graduate from college and enter the world of being an administrative assistant with lots of free time. I'm afraid that I'll let the free time get sucked away by television and dicking around on the internet and general anxious avoidance of life, so to remedy this I'm trying to make a routine. One where I do yoga every day and lots of cartooning and collaging and other artsy things. Included in that routine is continuing to expand my cooking and baking repertoire and regularly updating my blog (do not fear -- I have quite a bit of "backed up" material that I just haven't found the time to post yet).

I am so excited to be back! Keep an eye out for new updates next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment